Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Attendent, Greetings, TimeSpans Hosted PBX
Auto attendant/Greetings/Time spans - Hosted PBX
Step 1 : Login to Calncall Hosted PBX Login http://www.calncall.com/login/login-hosted-pbx/
Step 2 : Go to Autoattendant/Greetings --> Greetings
You can upload new greetings or can record new file.
Note : Please note that file to upload must be *.wav PCM 16-bit 8kHz mono format
2. Auto attendant
Step 1 : Go to Autoattendant --> New --> Select IVR file
Step 2 : Dialled inputs mapping The Dialled inputs mapping panel allows you to create a connection between an input number and an extension, an external number or other scenarios. Click the create new icon and choose from the dropdown list (e.g extension – and user name). You can search all extensions if the input number is not found. You can set the default dial by name mode – and select the name mode to be used.
Step 3 : Invalid input action You can set an action when a caller enters an invalid input. e.g. Play message and repeat the last scenario. Select a message file (Invalid input message) and enter a value for the retry counter. This specifies how many invalid inputs the pbx will allow.
Step 4 : Ending action when the retry counter has been reached The final panel sets up an action when the retry counter has been reached. e.g. disconnect. A message file can be selected to play with the selected action.
3. Virtual Numbers TimespansTimespans allows you to create access for phone numbers that are assigned to pbx clients based on a weekly timeline. For example, if a pbx client purchased 2 phone numbers, it would be possible to set up two different time accesses for each number. You can assign a particular number by various route types (drop-down list) to different destinations (drop-down list).
- Route type - select from the following routes in a drop-down list:
- Direct - allows you to choose individual pbx users.
- Receptionist - numbers can be assigned to receptionist scenarios (dropdown destination for created list of scenarios)
- Voicemail – (destination dropdown of greeting msgs on pbx)
- Hunt groups – (destination dropdown list of created hunt groups)
- Fax box
- Destination - select from a drop-down list of pbx user accounts, hunt groups, receptionist scenarios, etc.
- On Sunday it is assigned to 'Route type' - 'Receptionist' and 'Destination' - the receptionist scenario 'Out of Hours'.
- On Mon, Tues and Wed it is assigned to 'Route type' - 'Hunt Group' and 'Destination' - the hunt group 'Services'
- On Thurs and Fri it is assigned to 'Route type' - 'Direct' to the 'Destination' - a pbx user account (e.g sarah white)
- And on Sat to 'Route type' - Receptionist and 'Destination' - the receptionist scenario 'Welcome' Icon
Last Updated 3 years ago